The MetalSucks Playlist – This Week’s Top Tracks, from June 5 to June 11
So stoked for the summer that you forgot about the winter of your soul that is MetalSucks? Don’t worry, we got your covered — here are this week’s top stories…
- In response to a fan, Motörhead’s Phil Campbell made it clear that Lemmy was not a Nazi sympathizer.
- In regards to streaming, Metallica’s Kirk Hammett said, “We warned everyone this was gonna happen.”
- Apparently Arch Enemy’s Michael Amott thinks the band’s international line-up is “the worst idea ever.”
- Whoa, Poison’s C. C. DeVille looks like he fronts an Arkansas sludge band.
- In a new interview, former Mötley Crüe frontman John Corabi explains why Nikki Sixx is “so butthurt with [him] right now.”
- Don’t worry, the remastered Beavis and Butt-Head episodes on Paramount+ will include all the music videos.
- The new Spiter music video is every parent’s worst nightmare.
- Rhombus wrote an open letter in support of Venom Prison’s Larissa Stupar deciding to cancel upcoming live dates to focus on her family (spoiler: a lot of men were pissed in the comments).
- Yo, the first trailer for the new Predator movie makes it look dope.
- Here are the 10 best metal songs that are Slayer’s “Mandatory Suicide.”
That’s what we got this Saturday. We’ll update throughout the weekend, then get back at it hard on Monday.
The post Lemmy Ain’t a Nazi, Metallica Warned Us, and More Top Stories of the Week appeared first on MetalSucks.