MetalSucks Presents Beer Metal – Updated Saturday, April 23, 2022
Hope your morning has been all Pepto and pancakes, and that last night’s drinking didn’t scrape out your liver too much. Thankfully, there’s Saturday, so you’ll get to quiet your screaming head with some hair of the dog shortly – and then, you’ll be able to enjoy these tracks:
- Cycle Sluts From Hell, “I Wish You Were a Beer” – A classic. Can’t believe I forgot it. A shot for me.
- Alestorm, “The Sunk’n Norwegian” – Gonna be a lot of Alestorm on this list eventually. That one’s from Russel S. Russel, crush a beer.
- Dayglo Abortions, “Drugged and Driving” – Fucking weird choice, but also cool. This comes from John R. John, pound a High Life and smash the bottle on the ground.
- Kreator, “Strongest of the Strong” – Gotta love new Kreator. Plus, no one beers out like a German. Also from Russel. Russel, shotgun a Lime-A-Rita in the Wawa parking lot.
- The Good, The Bad, and The Zugly, “The Power of Beer” – Hell of a name. This one comes from Tor E. E. Tor, drink a forty in less than an hour.
That’s all the drinking metal that’s fit to ruin the bathroom of Lucky 13 to. But don’t forget to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with more drinking metal suggestions. The line is always open, and we’re always slightly tipsy.
The post Beer Metal: Alestorm, Dayglo Abortions, and More of Your Drunkest Song Suggestions appeared first on MetalSucks.