10 Fragen / 10 Antworten
1. When and why did you become a musician
When I was six I went to musical school to learn how to play piano, since then I cannot stop playing.
2. What are your characteristics? What makes you special?
I think all people are special.
3. Who and what inspired you??
I have a intimate attitude towards the state of inspiration. I compare it with the state of feeling in love, and I try to always keep it in my heart. I’m inspired by myths, spiritualism, ritual practices. Speaking about musical bands, I’m inspired by The Cure, Joy Division,The Swans, Der Golem, but this ways of inspiration are in the past for me now. Still, I’m listening to music, but not so much as I did before.
5. How do you imagine listening to your music? Where do you like to listen?
I don’t listen to music of The Sumerchny Sad, maybe only in the technical cases. For you I would recommend to listen to it alone in a park, for example.
4. Who are your most important role models and why?
I think I have already answered to this in the point number 3.
6. What role do social media play in your career? How important is YouTube or Instagram for you?
You cannot imagine development of a modern muscian without social media. Today we have active medias on VK (Russian Facebook), Instagram and plan to make a channel on YouTube.
7. Do you actually do anything besides the music?
8. What has been the best performance you’ve seen so far?
Yes, I do work, always in different spheres. I also organize parties.
The best perfomance ever that I will keep in my heart is the gig of The Cure in Moscow in 2012.
9. Who should play you when your life is filmed?
10. Last question: What do you want for the next 10 years, what do you need for it?
The girl, who played Wednesday in the Addams Family.
I want The Sumerechny Sad Band to grow and develop, to record a few albums, tour a few tours around Russia and Europe, it would be nice if we could let ourselves do only music and earn money on it. What we need for that? Good managment.
Total Page Visits: 98 - Today Page Visits: 1